Web Development Principles
As a web development company, it is good to follow some guiding principles. To get the best results in the development of web applications
In Vijay Web Solutions, always make sure our web applications are trustworthy and Along with liability, safe according to OWASP Design with support with tablets, smartphones or computers and monitors
According to W3C HTML5 and CSS3 Standards are a brief description of each theory below, We strive to follow and for the reasons of the result we
Get on the web application, where the principle is completed.
Responsive design means that the developer build and design a
website that allows the layout to change according to the screen resolution of the device used by the user to browser the website.
This means, a website visitors can browse the site with the tablet,
smartphone or computer and and the website has the ability to adapted to its device
screen resolution and browser.
- Java. …
- Python. …
- CSS. …
- PHP. …
- Ruby. …
- C++ …
- C Language.
- and others
- More time-efficient development
- Simple and standardized
- The site is independent of screen resolution and unit
- The visitor gets a quality website to browse adaptable to the screen resolution
- Visitors can browse the site with the tablet, smartphone or computer
Bootstrap Front-end Framework
Bootstrap is a free collection of tools that allows to create websites and web applications.
The collection contains the HTML and CSS templates for typography, forms, buttons, navigation and other user interface components. Bootstrap also contains
CSS templates for responsive websites.
Thanks to this, you can easily build a responsive website.
- Efficient to develop with bootstrap
- Enables quality improvement and standardization of the structure of the interface
- Consistent structure of interfaces
- HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Comprehensive framework that follows the
- standard recommendations for responsive web design
Externally Restricted Browser Support
In general, it supports the last two versions of the popular browsers;
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. Internet Explorer versions 6, 7 and 8 are not supported.
- Support for graphic effects like animations, shadows, rounded corners, etc…
- Shorter development time, when the need to support all browsers disappears
- Minimizes the need to create customized solutions for older browsers
- The websites meets standards of HTML5 and CSS3
- Visitors will find a fast and modern appealing website
Trusted and Secured Websites According to OWASP Recommendations
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open global organization dedicated to promoting security in software applications, mainly web applications.
OWASP has produced a number of issues and recommendations that
should be followed when it comes to software application
development and websites to keep a high
level of security against known hacking methods and techniques.
Provides a high level of security for web applications
Reduces the risk of exposure to known hacker attacks
Testing web applications according to the OWASP top 10 recommendations
Secure and trusted websites for visitors
Always Test with W3C
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is working to develop technical
protocols, standards and software for the web with the aim of through
open collaboration to lead the Internet to its full potential.
Allows a website that follows the recommendations for standards
Easy to test the site with the W3C validation