SCHEDULE EMAIL TO BE SEND LATER
Have you ever feel the problem that you want to send the mail later and you are out of the station and you have to send the mail on a specific time. Here is the solution to your problem – Boomeranggmail
This application solves this problem. It provides a variety of sending option. How it works let’s see:
- First of all, install the application from the given link – http://www.boomeranggmail.com/ or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/boomerang-for-gmail/mdanidgdpmkimeiiojknlnekblgmpdll?hl=en
- Now open Gmail, type your mail manually.
- From that point, the main work starts.
- Click on “Boomerang this”. It may take a few seconds.
- After that permission screen will open which directs you to b4g.baydin.com. You have to login in it. (It will open if this your first time of using Boomerang).
- Now you have your Boomerang account.
- Now back to the Gmail. Click on “Send Later”.
- This option will show you the variety of options Like: in one hour, in two days, tomorrow morning
- After that process message will show “Message will be sent on Sun, Jun 8, 2018, at 11:45”.
- If you want to manage your reminders & schedules go to the Boomerang option on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Manage Scheduled Messages”.
- Here you will see all the lists which you have been scheduled earlier.