Passion, when connects with money, creates masterpieces, such example seems perfect when linked with blogging interest. AdSense which is undoubtedly the best contextual advertising networks has changed its policies in 2019. Hence, getting AdSense approved was a very
easy process till yet; all you need to do was making a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, AdSense accepts the application, and finally, you can add advertisements on your
website and starts making money. But now, the cheesecake like the task has become a bit complex. Therefore today in this article, in the blog we will show you how to get Google AdSense Approved in 2019 with simple steps.
The policy changes for getting approved AdSense account in 2019 now includes the following steps;
Changes in Google AdSense policies in 2019
Getting a website compatible with AdSense. (AdSense on its website has a list of compatible websites).
Filling the signup form for Google AdSense.
Filling out the application and sending it for review
Getting the AdSense code and adding it to the blog.
After adding the code, blank ads will start popping up on your blog.
Speaking out of the experience, an average application on Google AdSense at least takes 48 hours to get processed. Blogging gurus call it the most crucial step in your ultimate aim of making money online; however, once it is approved your blog is ready to be on the list of the money-making machine, in simple words your online blogging ATM has now become functional. Now, the more meaty content as per Google SEO policies you insert, the more money it will ejaculate.
The complete process of profile completion until Google AdSense approval is as follows;
The complete Work Process
Google AdSense Account Approval Process 2019
- Go to the AdSense website (AdSense.com). Mention all basic information like Name, blog URL, address, bank account details, and passwords. It’s safer to provide your present Address with updated area code as the Google payments sometimes are delivered through cheques too.
- Once your profile is completely updated, login to the Google AdSense account, create your AdSense code and place that AdSense code to your sidebars. Remember, Google AdSense will be placing ads on your blog once you update the sidebars with those codes.
- Google has a policy to place relevant ads as per the Blog category. Therefore, the appearing ads will be similar to that of your content ben place din the blog. For example, if you have a food blog, the most relevant ads that will be appearing will be of restaurants, spices, and any packaged food products.
- Blank ads will be shown for 48 hours to a week to get approval. Meanwhile, Google AdSense administration will be monitoring your blog and reviewing your application. Once you get an approval on your email, proper ads will start popping up.
- Once your account has been approved, a final confirmation email will be sent by Google AdSense on your email address.
Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Now all the hectic work is over; it’s time to roll your sleeves; Login to your AdSense account and enter the pin that you have received in your email.
- Congratulations! So the wait is finally over; now is the time to pen down your thoughts and start adding meat to your ATM. Once your account reaches $100, you can get your payments withdrawn trough wire or direct bank transfer.
Getting Google AdSense is not as difficult as it sounds. All you need is a bit hard work, passion and zeal of not giving up. Following AdSense policies are a must here to get approval and being smarter (updating full information) will always facilitate you! On an ending note, We wish you a great 2019 and a wealthy AdSense account.
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of
content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of
text for only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?
Saved as a favorite, I like your website!